Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I fear it has been far too long since I last posted on here after my original intentions of being a blog queen, so I thought it was about time I posted a bit of a update. I have been very busy over the past few weeks due to starting a new job and spending every spare moment of my non working time sewing what felt like a mountain of bunting for a festival I attend every year, thankfully that is now complete and I can once again concentrate of my design work for playlist patterns with the next design due around the 16th of July. So far I have a few Ideas and sketches which I will be posting soon, however in the meantime I thought I should start posting some of my other design work.


This is a design I produced for a recent Joseph Joseph competition, the brief being to design a new worktop saver for their collection that was bright and had a link to food, unfortunately I didnt win, but had fun playing around with kithcen utensils!



No comments:

Post a Comment